3 person, 3-4 season tent. The 'inner pitch first' design provides extra stability and great protection from all but the worst of the weather.
The freestanding format also makes this tent ideal for camping where the ground is less firm, as it doesn't rely on guy lines and pegs to support its main structure.
- Designed for year round backpacking trips and is also well suited for group use in more exposed conditions.
- Semi-geodesic design provides stability
- Excellent Condensation Management, with both front and rear vents. The front vent can be adjusted from the inside of the tent while the back vent is opened or closed from the outside.
- The flysheet door is particularly versatile, opening from the top, bottom or fastening at the side, allowing you to cater for changes in weather and weather direction.
- Tried and tested high performance flysheet and groundsheet fabrics
Groundsheet protectors (footprints) to prolong the life of the tent and help keep it clean can be purchased separately.