Wild Country Trisar 3 Tent
Availability: In stock and ready to ship.
Delivery: 2-5 working days.
3 person, 3-4 season tent. The 'inner pitch first' design provides extra stability and great protection from all but the worst of the weather.
The freestanding format also makes this tent ideal for camping where the ground is less firm, as it doesn't rely on guy lines and pegs to support its main structure.
- Designed for year round backpacking trips and is also well suited for group use in more exposed conditions.
- Semi-geodesic design provides stability
- Excellent Condensation Management, with both front and rear vents. The front vent can be adjusted from the inside of the tent while the back vent is opened or closed from the outside.
- The flysheet door is particularly versatile, opening from the top, bottom or fastening at the side, allowing you to cater for changes in weather and weather direction.
- Tried and tested high performance flysheet and groundsheet fabrics
Groundsheet protectors (footprints) to prolong the life of the tent and help keep it clean can be purchased separately.
- Inner pitch first for extra stability and protection
- Semi geodesic design
- Superflex T6 Alloy poles
- Waterproof, taped seams
- Zip covers
- Condensation Management
- Sleeps: 3
- Season Rating Spec: 3-4 season backpacking
- Free standing?: Yes (tent can be pitched without guying out)
- Minimum Weight: 3.1Kg (6lb 13oz)
- Packed Weight: 3.3Kg (7lb 4oz)
- Pitch Time (estimate): 10 mins
- Number of Porches: 1
- Number of Doors: 1
- Pitch Type: Inner pitch first
- Pack size: 45cm x 18cm
- Flysheet: Stormtex 4000mm FR
- Floor: Aqua Stop P6000mm
- Poles: 8.5mm Wild Country Superflex Alloy
- Pegs: 18 x Alloy V-Angle
- Guylines: 8 x black reflective
- Inner Door: Full Mesh
- Warranty Period: 2 Years
- Product Code: 44TR3
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from $88.16 with what's this?