Returns Policy/ Returns Center
You have made an online purchase, it has arrived and it doesn't fit or perhaps it isn't quite what you wanted or maybe you have simply changed your mind?
Whatever the reason this is not going to be a problem.
If you follow the directions below we can swap, refund or upgrade the item for you - it is entirely up to you. We hope this gives you peace of mind while shopping online at Outdoor Action.
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM
Your item must be in its original packaging and in an unused condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect. You must return the item within 30 days of your purchase.
We aim to process your return request within 5 working days.
Click below for our returns center:
Unfortunately some items can not be returned if the packaging has been opened, these include:
- Tents, airbeds, inflatable mattresses and base layer/underwear of any type.
- Climbing and mountaineering equipment cannot be exchanged or returned.
- Merchandise that has been worn, used, or altered in any way will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- Gas canisters/fuel cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Clearance items cannot be returned for exchange or refund without prior acceptance.
- We do not refund the original shipping fees.
- The cost of returning goods rests wholly with the purchaser and we will not reimburse this cost.
If your purchase is being repaired or replaced under warranty, please note this can take 3-4 weeks until resolved.
- If your purchased item is in like new condition, you may exchange your purchased item for a different product. You will not be subject to a restocking fee in this case, but you will be required to pay any applicable shipping. Applicable shipping includes the cost to return the original order and our standard shipping fee for sending exchanged item back to you.