Wild Country Blizzard 2 Tent
Availability: In stock and ready to ship.
Delivery: 2-5 working days.
The Blizzard 2 tunnel tent has been designed for those who require solid all round performance with the minimum of weight.
The tunnel design gives a good balance between weight and space and when coupled with Stormtex N4000Si nylon flysheet fabric results in a great lightweight tent with plenty of space.
The 3 pole design and additional guy ropes together with its low wind profile ensure high stability in poor conditions.
The Blizzard 2 is an excellent option for the lightweight traveller or adventurer looking for year round performance.
We also recommend using the optional footprint (sold separately) as it helps to prolong the life your groundsheet.
- Low wind profile shape and 3 pole design ensures high stability in poor conditions
- Tunnel design gives a good balance between weight and space
- Large porch perfect for kit storage
- Fly and inner easily pitch together as one
- Sleeps: 2
- Season Rating Spec: 4 Season Backpacking
- Free standing?: No (tent requires guy lines to be pitched)
- Minimum Weight: 2.03 Kg (4lb 4oz)
- Packed Weight: 2.2 Kg (4lb 8oz)
- Pitch Time (estimate): 10 mins
- Number of Porches: 1
- Number of Doors: 1
- Packed Size: 42cm x 15cm
- Flysheet: Stormtex N4000Si (HH 4000mm)
- Floor: Waterbloc P6000 (HH 6000mm)
- Poles: 8.5mm Superflex Alloy
- Pegs: 12 Alloy "V" Angle
- Guylines: 8 x Black Reflective
- Inner Door: Half Mesh
- Warranty Period: 2 Years
- Product Code: 44BL2
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from $93.16 with what's this?