Our most popular pad among backpackers and campers at higher elevations. The Insulated Static V Lite™ performs exceptionally well in places like our Utah backyard -especially in the winter. Light enough to take on all the but most ultra-light adventures, this pad packs a ton of warmth with Klymalite™ lofted synthetic insulation, yet packs small enough to slide into the water bottle sleeve on most multi-day backpacks.
Body Mapping Technology: Our patented V-shaped design delivers support and comfort no matter how you sleep – on your side, stomach or back.
Klymalite™ Synthetic insulation: Lightweight, compressible and durable, advanced synthetic insulation in the chambers slows the transfer of air between the top and bottom halves of the pad for improved thermal performance.
Side Rails: Integrated into the patterning and construction, they provide a secure, comfortable sleep by centering you on the pad and inhibiting air movement while tossing and turning.
Deep Weld Patterning: Unlike traditional pads that flatten the bag’s fill, Deep Welds create expansion zones that allow your bag to fully loft beneath you for improved thermal comfort.
- New Flip valve
- 4-Season Ultralight Sleeping Pad
- Flip Valve: To Inflate: flip the rotating valve to show the side that says ‘inflate’ and inflate by mouth or Rapid Air Pump. To Deflate: turn the rotating valve slightly to allow the air to escape; once most of the air is out, finish turning the valve so it is now showing the ‘deflate’ side and continue to roll up your pad.
- Patch Kit included for emergency repairs
- Weight 20 oz / 567 g
- Dimensions 72 x 23 x 2.5 in / 183 x 58 x 6 cm
- Packed Dimensions 8 x 3 in / 20 x 8 cm
- Shell Material 30D polyester
- R-Value 4.4
- Warranty Lifetime