La Sportiva Spantik Mountaineering Boots
Availability: In stock and ready to ship.
Delivery: 2-5 working days.
The Spantik gives you the warmth for altitude and winter mountaineering and the agility to climb difficult ice and mixed pitches.
The synthetic outer boots help to increase flexibility and reduce weight.
Heat mouldable, removable liners give a precise fit to ease foot fatigue and minimise heel lift when front pointing.
Equipped with the Fast Lace System which lets you cinch in the boot laces with a single pull - even wearing gloves.
This is a light, warm and compact boot. It is step-in crampon compatible and provides excellent technical climbing capabilities.
IDEAL TERRAIN: 6000 - 7000 metre peaks or anywhere that you need a toasty warm performance fit.
- WEIGHT: 1261g per pair
- OUTER BOOT: PU-Tech transparent PU-coated embossed Benecke CeraCom PUR leatherette / Water repellent Lorica with Antiacqua external coating/ Vibram rubber rand/ Molded TPU ankle backstay reinforcement / PE micro-cellular thermal insulating closed cell foam lined with a thermo-reflective aluminum facing coated with an anti-abrasion flocking.
- INNER BOOT: Micro-perforated thermo-formable PE / Water-repellent Lorica with Antiacqua external coating
- INSOLE: 5mm thermal structure carbon fiber and aluminum insulation
- MIDSOLE: TPU / Dual-density Micropore EVA
- SOLE: Vibram Montagna
- SIZES: 41 - 46 (incl half sizes) - other sizes may be able to be ordered in on request
- COLOR: Yellow
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from $133.16 with what's this?