This Wild Country Zonda 6EP Dome Tent Package is ideal for long holidays with the family and friends, as the design is spacious, easy to pitch, and provides fabulous accommodation for 6 people. This product includes the Zonda 6EP Carpet and Zonda 6EP Footprint. With all the benefits you would expect from a tent, the air tent is deigned to make your holiday enjoyable.
The Air Flex Poles come with a 10 year guarantee, and a rectangular floor plan to make pitching swift and easy.
- Step into a light and airy living space with a fully sewn in main groundsheet to keep drafts and insects away. Including adjustable air vents and insect proof mesh panels so you can feel comfortable in the warmer weather. The large tinted windows have adjustable privacy curtains, and the bedroom windows are made from carefully selected black fabric for a better night sleep; they are divided into three compartments by way of removable partitions.
- The extended porch - detachable bathtub style groundsheet for maximum versatility no matter the weather.
- Your lighting is sorted with a twin electrical hook up access point on either side of the tent so no need to worry about where you pitch the tent for a hook up point on the campsite.
- Air Flex inflatable poles - The 12cm large diameter poles provide outstanding stability and are easily inflated with the supplied slim-line double action hand pump that has a built-in pressure gauge. There is a comprehensive repair kit and inflation valve tool included for convenience. The red webbing end guy lines are not only easy to see but aid pitching and are secured with substantial V style steel tent pegs. The reflective side guy lines are both quiet in use and provide affective security in blustery conditions.
- Don't worry about the weather! As the Zonda is guaranteed to keep you dry. The flysheet is made a robust 150 Denier Ripstop Polyester fire retardant fabric which is factory seam taped and waterproof tested to 6000mm Hydrostatic Head.
- Keep your living room carpet clean and protected with the Footprint that sits under the tent.