The North Face Aleutian 40/4 is a lightweight and versatile, three-season sleeping bag constructed with Heatseeker™ Eco insulation that packs down small and holds up in tough conditions.
A roomy cut, vaulted footbox and a wraparound zipper that allows the bag to lie flat which ensures the comfort of home even on the trail.
- Three-season sleeping bag designed for warmth down to 4 degrees
- Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation composed of 30% post-consumer recycled material
- Wraparound footbox zipper allows the bag to lie flat
- Short side zipper so the bag acts more like bedding at home
- Roomy, comfort-oriented cut
- Draft collar for comfort and to prevent heat loss
- Vaulted footbox keeps feet warm
- Use: Camping
- Right Hand Zip
- Temperature Rating: 4° C
- Insulation: Heatseeker™ Eco
- Stuffed Volume: 23 cm x 41 cm)
- Total Weight: (Regular) 992 g