The Superlite Voyager has now stepped out of the shadow of it's older sibling the classic Voyager to have a re-designed back end and roof - improving it's already impressive weather-shedding ability. 30% lighter than the standard Voyager tent, and a firm favorite among backpackers and adventure cyclists throughout the world.
Fans of all things lightweight will also be pleased to hear that despite being longer and with a taller porch, the Superlite Voyager is over 300g lighter than previous models and is one third lighter than the classic Voyager.
The semi-geodesic design has proved itself time and again, and the Superlite Voyager carries on that tradition for anybody travelling in all but the harshest conditions.
- Sleeps: 2
- Season Rating Spec: 3-4 season backpacking
- Free standing?: Yes (tent can be pitched without guying out)
- Minimum Weight: 1.45Kg (3lb 3oz)
- Packed Weight: 1.53 Kg (3lb 6oz)
- Packed Size: 52 x 13cm
- Pitch Time (estimate): 10 mins
- Number of Porches: 1
- Number of Doors: 1
- Pitch Type: Inner pitch first
- Poles: 8.7mm DAC NFL
- Pegs: 12 x alloy 11g
- Flysheet: Watershed Si2 R/S 5000mm
- Floor: Waterbloc R/S 6000mm
- Guylines: 2x Dyneema Reflective
- Inner Door: Half Mesh
- Warranty Period: Product Lifetime
- Product Code: 43VYT00
Note: Due to the super light nature of the material used in the tents construction we are unable to factory seal the seams in a conventional method. However they are positioned and sewn in a way that minimises water penetration and it's possible to add further protection yourself, with seam sealer, to fully waterproof the tent.