High end climbing harness designed for sport routes or wherever you want to climb light. Features an adjustable waist and leg loops, as well as 4 ergonomic gear loops. The flat profile of the harness guarantees unlimited movement, while the fixed bridge between the leg loops provides a greater safety in case of incorrect tie-in.
- flexible leg loops with elastic straps adapt to the user´s legs
- one patented Rock&Lock buckle on the waist belt - newly made of stainless steel to increase corrosion resistance
- flat profile of the harness guarantees unlimited movement
- for both leg loops and the waist belt the variable width webbing is used - this ergonomic construction combines maximum comfort and low weight
- new webbing is more durable and works better in our Rock&Lock buckle, making the tightening smoother
- ergonomic construction combines maximum comfort and low weight
- padded waist belt and leg loops are made from EVA foam and breathable PES fabric with high abrasion resistance
- fixed bridge between the leg loops provides a greater safety in case of incorrect tie-in
- 4 new ergonomic braided gear loops are shaped to facilitate handling and to provide enough space for your climbing gear
- color 12 mm belay loop for proper tie-in/attachment point, strength 15 kN
- BMI adjusting system ensures perfect fit when changing the layers or weight
- fresh and simple design will win favorwith you and your buddies as well
Revolutionary size adjusting system by SINGING ROCK.
BMI is abbreviation of Body Mass Index.
You can easily adjust free end of your waistbelt strap and fix it in the right position and minimize so called “sticking out” of padding incl. the first gear loop in the line.
Suitable for situation as losing or putting on your weight, putting more dresses or changing of your climbing seasons. The best position is when buckle lies on padding and BMI system doesn’t allow gear loops to get out.