Singing Rock Bora Triple Lock Carabiner
Availability: In stock and ready to ship.
Delivery: 2-5 working days.
Versatile HMS locking biner designed for belaying, rappelling and anchor building with a triple locking gate. Constructed from light alloy.
- hot-forged I-beam construction makes the carabiner extremely strong,
stiff and light
- large rope bearing area for better rope glide and reduced wear on the carabiner
- pear-shaped basket facilitates belaying with the Münter hitch or other belay devices
- angled snag free Keylock nose for smooth clipping and unclipping maneuvers
- opening and basket area are large enough to easily accommodate the clove hitch
- triple lock gate prevents from accidental gate opening
- available also with screw and twist lock gate, all of them easy to handle
- each carabiner is individually tested for the strength 10 kN
- unique production number for better traceability and inspection
- certified for both sport and industrial use
Color: orange matt
Weight: 68 g (2.4 oz)
Material: light alloy
Strength major axis: 23 kN
Strength minor axis: 8 kN
Strength open gate: 8 kN
Gate opening (d): 22 mm
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from $6.65 with what's this?