Singing Rock Bora GP Screw Carabiner
Availability: In stock and ready to ship.
Delivery: 2-5 working days.
HMS carabiner designed specifically to eliminate the dangers of cross loading.
- Safety wire gate keeps the carabiner in its proper orientation
- Hot-forged I-beam construction offers an improved strength/weight ratio
- Large rope bearing area for better rope glide and reduced wear on the carabiner
- Pear-shaped basket facilitates belaying with the Münter hitch or other belay devices
- Angled snag free Keylock nose for smooth clipping and unclipping maneuvers
- Opening and basket area are large enough to easily accommodate the clove hitch
- Screw locking sleeve for great handling and effective locking
- Very popular for climbing gyms and ropes centres
- Each carabiner is individually tested for the strength 10 kN
- Unique production number for better traceability and inspection
- Certified for both sport and industrial use
Colour: grey matt
Weight: 64 g (2.26 oz)
Material: light alloy
Strength major axis: 23 kN
Strength minor axis: 8 kN
Strength open gate: 8 kN
Gate opening (d): 22 mm
Product Code: K0107EP00
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from $6.49 with what's this?