Sharkskin R-Series Longsleeve top is designed to increase circulation and blood flow with full-torso, arm and shoulder compression to help promote muscle efficiency and minimise muscle fatigue. Form-fitting, shape-stretch design for superior muscle support and stability with extra underarm and lower back panel mesh ventilation panels for breathability where needed. Inbuilt posture correction straps to help maintain posture for better performance and recovery. Non-stitch fused seams in the wrists to avoid fraying and provide a firmer fit for comfort.
Great compression longsleeve top for all paddle and board watersports, multisport, adventure sport, obstacle course racing or just kicking back and recovering from a hard workout on the water.
Can also be used under other Sharkskin garments to combine the extra warmth and insulation with the extra performance boost from R-Series compression.
About R-Series Compression
Sharkskin R-Series Compression is a powerful yet lightweight and breathable ‘Compression’ range that also includes Titanium Far-Infrared (TiFIR) technology for an extra boost in warmth and performance.
Sharkskin R-Series Compression increases blood circulation and provides extra support and efficiency to muscles. It also has the unique addition of Liquid Titanium technology. This innovation is a result of titanium nanoparticles being permanently infused into the fabric’s thread to produce ‘far-infrared’ (FIR) radiation from the athletes own body heat. The result is a ‘double-up’ of benefits to provide compression plus FIR radiation, for an extra boost in performance and an increase in muscle recovery far beyond what normal compression garments can offer.
R-Series Compression is ideal for training, competing and recovering from your favourite active watersports where improved performance is the goal. You can wear R-Series Compression by itself in warm air and water temperatures or ‘layered’ under other Sharkskin garments to combine extra warmth and insulation with the benefits of R-Series Compression.
R-Series Compression is typically used for active paddle watersports, board watersports, sailing and many other watersports where your muscles get a hard workout while out on the water.
R-Series Compression Features
- Compression fabric to increase blood circulation and improve muscle performance and recovery.
- Titanium nanoparticles to add warmth and the benefits of TiFIR for increased metabolism.
- Lightweight and flexible to allow for maximum flexibility and movement.
- Breathable and ‘wicks moisture’ to regulate body temperature and avoid overheating.
- Flat-seam and non-restrictive ‘stretch’ overlock construction for comfort and to prevent chafing.
- Saltwater resistant thread for durability and to prevent deterioration.
- Antimicrobial due to ‘permanently’ infused titanium to inhibit bacterial growth and resist odour.
- Reflective logos for safety on the water or in low light training sessions.
- SPF50+ rating for full protection from the Sun.
Designed to last
We source the world’s most technically advanced materials, create the highest quality design and utilize the best manufacturing techniques to create garments that are built to last.
At SHARKSKIN we are passionate about watersports activities and we care about minimising our impact on the environment. We use biodegradable and compostable packaging bags, minimise waste in our manufacturing and design long lasting products.
Sharkskin Performance Guarantee
SHARKSKIN garments come with a 2-year guarantee on workmanship. Excludes fading and degeneration as a result of excessive exposure to chlorine or sunlight. We guarantee SHARKSKIN will perform as advertised.