The 1 piece suit provides full body protection from cold, sun and marine
stingers. It can be used under an existing wetsuit for extra warmth or can
completely replace your wetsuit in warmer waters. It is less buoyant than
neoprene so you need less weight, making you more comfortable when snorkeling
or diving. Also available in women's cut.
Chillproof is an aquatic specific, windchill proof, 3-layer composite
material with the thermal properties of a 2.5 to 3mm neoprene wetsuit that has
been developed for watersports athletes.
The comfortable ‘hollow fibre fleece’ layer is next to the skin and
‘wicks’ moisture and sweat away from the body to help keep you dry. The second
middle ‘technical’ layer is 100% windproof yet breathes to regulate body
temperature while stopping windchill. The third outer layer is a nylon/lycra blend
for abrasion resistance and 4 way stretch.
It is also UV resistant for sun protection and has a durable water
repellent finish (DWR) to provide a protective shell that ‘sheds’ water.
- Windproof providing protection from wind chill
- Breathes to minimise overheating and wicks
moisture away from the skin.
- 4-way stretch ensures garments are
non-restrictive allowing a full range of movement
- Non-chaffing itch and odour resistant inner
means that garments can be worn for long periods of time
- Lightweight and quick drying makes garments
ideal for travel
- Excellent sun protection
- Durable and looks great
- Neutrally bouyant
- UV resistant for sun protection
- Has a durable water repellent finish (DWR) to
provide a protective shell that ‘sheds’ water.
Follow these instructions to get optimum performance out of your
- Machine washable in cold water
- Line dry
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Wash after use to remove residual chlorine or
- Keep out of the sun when not in use
- Neptune Wet suit Wash is recommended
Warranty Period: 12 Months