The best solo tent for winter backcountry trips.
Now updated with rainfly vents and a swivel pole hub, our Access tents let you spend comfortable days in the winter backcountry without hauling around heavy mountaineering tents. Lighter than our mountaineering tents and warmer than our backpacking tents, these strong tents provide skiers, splitboarders and snowshoers with a robust home base for their mountain pursuits.
- STRONG DESIGN: Unique frame design coupled with Easton Syclone poles stands up to high winds and heavy snow loads while providing a comfortable living space.
- RELIABLE PROTECTION: Durable fabrics offer full protection and warmth in cold weather and in snow conditions found at tree line.
- LIVABILITY: A large vestibule protects gear, freeing up more livable room inside the tent.
* Strong Easton Syclone poles resist breaking
* Unique central support frame optimizes interior space, resists snow loading
* Lighter than our mountaineering tents, warmer than our backpacking tents
* Unified frame is easy to set up in cold conditions