For years multi-tool users could choose from two distinct options when it came to a "one-hand-operable" multi-tool: one-hand-opening pliers OR one-hand-opening blades.
Now, Leatherman has taken these two well-loved ideas and fused them into the first ever, 100% one-hand-operable multi-tool, the Leatherman OHT.
This industry-first tool features spring-loaded pliers and wire-cutters so you don't tire your hand adjusting and readjusting your grip.
Handles with visual imprints of the tool beneath make for quick identification.
A lifesaving strap cutter and oxygen bottle wrench, threading for common-size cleaning rods and much more make this a one-handed workhorse of a tool.
Covered by Leatherman's 25-year warranty.
All locking blades and tools
- Every tool and knife on the body of the handle will lock into place, providing extra safety.
- A feature that locks the plier jaws in place, safely preventing the jaws from slipping into the handles during use.
- A number of tools that can be accessed while the tool is folded or closed, for extra convenience.
One-hand operable features
- Every feature on this tool can be opened and operated with one hand, so you can keep your other hand free.
Imprinted handle scales
- Handles are imprinted with images of the tool underneath, allowing you to easily feel for the correct tool while in the dark or in low light.
Made from stainless steel
- An improved, high-carbon (HC) form of 420 stainless steel. It's strength is optimised in Leatherman multi-tools by heat treatment
- Guarantees your Leatherman will give you many years of dependable service