Grivel G12 Cramp-O-Matic Crampon
Availability: Ships direct from supplier.
Shipping / Click & Collect
A classic 12-point crampon designed for general mountaineering, alpinism, mixed ice and rock climbing, and moderate waterfall routes.
- The four points that are perpendicular to the crampon rails, prevent shearing in soft snow and improve security while descending (facing outward).
- The crampons are fully adjustable by hand, without tools.
- These crampons are most suited to a range of use between D, E & F (chart in images)
- The G12 crampon is delivered with the Antibott included to keep snow from piling up
- The Cramp-O-Matic binding system fits boots that feature both a toe and heel groove
- Cramp-O-Matic (fully automatic) binding
- Chromolloy steel construction
- Contact points: 10+2
- Front points: 2
- Semi-rigid design
- Weight: 900g (incl Antiboot 1040g)
- Fits Boots Size: 36 - 47
- Range of Use: D E F (please see chart in images)
- Warranty Period: Product lifetime
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from $64.65 with what's this?