A classic 12-point crampon designed for general mountaineering, alpinism, mixed ice and rock climbing, and moderate waterfall routes.
- The four points that are perpendicular to the crampon rails, prevent shearing in soft snow and improve security while descending (facing outward).
- The crampons are fully adjustable by hand, without tools.
- These crampons are most suited to a range of use between D, E & F (chart in images)
- The G12 crampon is delivered with the Antibott included to keep snow from piling up
- The Cramp-O-Matic binding system fits boots that feature both a toe and heel groove