Fenix TK45 Torch
Availability: Ships direct from supplier.
Delivery: 4-7 working days.
The Fenix TK45 Torch utilises the most advanced lighting technology to throw an amazing 760 lumens beam, which is much brighter than a 10W HID light, and comparable to a car headlight.
This performance is exceptional in a middle sized flashlight, designed to meet the high brightness requirement for searching, caving and many other outdoor activities.
With its outstanding performance and compact size compared to a traditional 2D flashlight, it is a perfect combination of high performance and comfortable use.
With four output levels, max 29 nights runtime and versatile flashing modes, the TK45 meets most requirements for lighting and makes a compelling flashlight for the outdoor adventurer.
- 3x Cree XP-G LED (R5) with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Four types of lighting mode: Turbo (760 Lumens, 2Hrs); Low (8 Lumens, 232Hrs); Mid (95 Lumens, 22Hrs); High (312 Lumens, 6.5Hrs) (Tested with 2500mAh Ni-MH battery)
- Three types of flashing mode: Strobe, SOS, Warning flash
- Max beam length: 200 metres
- Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
- Outstanding heat sinking performance offers long working time in Turbo mode
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminium
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Dual button switch in the front
- Capable of standing up securely on a flat surface to serve as a candle
- Comes with a lanyard
202 mm (Length) x 39 mm (Diameter) x 56 mm (Head)
324 gram weight (excluding batteries)
Uses eight 1.5V AA (Ni-MH, Alkaline) batteries
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from $39.99 with what's this?