Bluetooth Lantern & XL Power Hub 12000mAh Battery
The worlds first flatpack lantern combines breakthrough edge-lighting with Bluetooth connectivity to bring you your own miniature smartgrid. Featuring a 12000 mAh rechargeable li-on battery, the BaseLantern XL offers big power to light large group settings and charge your gear.
A custom Low Energy Bluetooth app connects with your BaseLantern and unlocks a suite of features like sleep timers, proximity activation, and real-time battery feedback so you get the most from your off-grid energy.
1. 500 Lumen Edge-Lit Lantern - Bright and even light in an ultra-packable form
2. Power Button - On/off/dim or press to cycle through modes
3. 12000 mAh Rechargeable Internal Battery - Light and power for a full weekend - LEDs display battery remaining
4. Stainless Steel Folding Legs - Raise off the table, angle for task-lighting or hang from a branch
5. Micro-USB Charge In - No disposable batteries recharge at home or on the trail with the BioLite SolarPanel 5+
6. USB Charge Out x2 - Choose where your energy goes and charge 4 smartphones
7. SiteLight x2 and Control Panel - Create extended lighting with BioLite string light system
8. Bluetooth Low Energy (LE) App - Complete lighting control, timer, proximity activation, and real-time energy feedback. LE uses barely any power from your phone.
Weight - (648 g)
Lumens - 500 Lm
Dimensions - (129 x 127 x 44 mm)
Inputs - Micro USB
Battery - 12000 mAh
Outputs - USB x2
SiteLights port x2
Runs on Bluetooth Low Energy (LE).
Compatible with Android and iOS. App not required for basic lantern functionality.
Burn Time (Hrs) - 78 LO / 7.5 HI
Water Resistance IPX4
In the Box - BaseLantern, USB cord, Instructions