RAB Summit 800 Down Sleeping Bag
or make 4 interest-free payments of $184.99 NZD
fortnightly with More info
Availability: In stock and ready to ship.
Delivery: 2-5 working days.
Featuring a RAB sleep limit of -15°C., the Summit 800 sleeping bag is filled with 650FP European Duck Down and features a trapezoidal chamber designed to eliminate cold spots.
- Uses a Pertex® Endurance outer, which is a water-proof, downproof and windproof fabric
- Weighs 1.3kg (standard size)
- Small pack size of 24 x 42cm (std size)
- 3 dimensional insulated collar and an internal stash pocket for storage.
- Hand-filled in Derbyshire, UK.
- Available in Standard and Extra Long sizes
- Mummy shape
- Proportionally assigned differential cut
- Trapezoidal chamber design to eliminate cold spots
- ¾ length YKK 5 coil main zip with full length baffle
- Internal stash pocket
- Anti-snag zipper webbing tape
- 3 dimensional insulated collar with internal draw cord
- Angled footbox for comfort
- Compression stuff sack
- Cotton storage sack
- Left and Right Zips available (STD only) / Left hand Zip (XL)
- Temperature tested to European Standard EN13537:2012
- Hand filled in Derbyshire UK
- Weight: 1300g (STD) / 1385g (XL)
- Down fill weight: 800g (STD) / 855g (XL)
Pertex® Endurance water resistant outer fabric
- Nylon lightweight lining fabric
- 650FP European Duck Down
- Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Max user height: 185cm (STD) / 200cm (XL)
- Shoulder width: 72cm / 28.3 inches
- Hip width: 60cm (STD) / 54cm (XL)
- Foot width: 46cm (STD) / 42cm (XL)
- Sleep limit: -15°C/5°F
- Packed size: 24x42cm
- Product Code: QSM-39 (STD) / QSM-38 (XL)