Lowe Alpine Women's Wind River Jacket
Availability: In stock and ready to ship.
Delivery: 2-5 working days.
Packed with features, the Wind River Jacket, which is a longer length style, is windproof and waterproof thanks to Triplepoint Ceramic technology.
- Triplepoint Ceramic is a unique multi-layered waterproof/breathable coating that was developed in conjunction with Unitika of Japan.
- It differs from other waterproof / breathable coatings in that its ceramic particles create a matrix of microscopic pores which permit excellent moisture vapour transmission.
- Its coating coverage provides superb adhesion for long-term durability.
- A DWR (durable water repellent) finish encourages water to bead into droplets and run off the fabric.
- Triplepoint Ceramic fabric
- Waterpoof, windproof and breathable with taped seams
- Mesh and taffeta lining
- Adjustable hood with wire peak and rollaway function
- 2-way opening YKK front zip, double storm flap and chin guard
- Tricot-lined collar
- YKK zipped chest OS map pocket behind front storm flap
- 2 YKK secure zipped hand warmer pockets
- Hook and loop adjustable cuffs
- Waist drawcord
- Adjustable hem drawcord
Longer length style
- Garment Weight: 550g
- Size: 8/10/12/14/16
- Centre back length: 75.0cm
- Warranty Period: Product Lifetime
- Weight: 127g/m2
- Hydrostatic Head: 20000mm
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from $46.66 with what's this?