Versatile, well-equipped hiking rucksack. The enhanced design of the Salewa Airspace support system guarantees good ventilation and great comfort in carrying. The Summit Air is the perfect companion for hiking in the mountains and valleys. Comfortable fit and optimal back ventilation with the further development of the Salewa Airspace support system. The backpack is thus held at a distance from the back. This allows the air to circulate well and ensures a comfortable temperature. Expandable side pockets for utensils for quick access to essentials such as maps, compass and water bottles. Large pocket in the lid with keyring carabiner for accessories and small items. Attachment for hiking poles or ice axes. Opening for hydration system. Rain cover integrated into bottom compartment.
- Comfortable positioning and optimal back ventialtion due to advanced Salewa Airspace carry system: The rucksack is constantly held at a distance from the back, the high air circulation ensures a pleasant climate
- Separate base compartment (only Summit 30, 36 and 42 Air), side pockets for utensils needed within easy reach such as map, compass or water bottle
- Large top pocket with carabiner clip for accessories and odds and ends. Versatile, well fitted out rucksack
- Additional pocket on waist belt for mobile phone or camera. One attachment for walking poles or ice axe. Drinking system opening. Integrated raincover in base
- Weight 1200g, Volume 30L, Size 29 x 30 x 27cm
- Materials: P 150 D Ripstop, PU coated; N 420 D Oxford, PU coated